Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Checking out Fisher Mall

I checked out one of the newest malls here in Quezon City, Fisher Mall in Pantranco, along Quezon avenue. I gotta say that the mall is interesting and much of it is open already, although there are still many shops to be opened soon. I found it quite neat and spacious, but probably because it's new. :) I have to admit though, it's bigger than what I thought when I learned that there's gonna be a new mall there. Since some parts of it is still not yet ready and some finishing touches have yet to be made, it would be nice to see it all once it's totally finished, but it is a good place to go to nonetheless. Still, other malls such as SM or Trinoma are superior though, in my opinion.

I'll be sharing some shots I have of this new mall. Maybe I should've taken better pics.

Foodcourt, in front of the Supermarket at the ground floor

Decorations for Chinese New Year


Quezon ave.

Moviehouses

Activity center

No comments:

Post a Comment