Saturday, July 5, 2014

ToyCon 2014 - Scenes, cosplayers, merchandise et al.

My main post and more pictures of the event

It's been almost two weeks since ToyCon ended and here are some more pictures and moments of the event that I captured. It's been said many times but again, better late than never. :) It has been a fun experience. Next year, there were plans of moving this event to a bigger venue, such as SMX in MOA. Not sure if it's gonna push through but whether it moves or stays at SM Megamall, until then I cannot say yet if I'm attending ToyCon next year (I mean, it's still next year). But if I can and will attend, then I will attend. :) It's been a good event and now that I think about it, it might not be so bitin after all. :) I wish some of the pics were better, but they're good enough. ^_^


Little charms

I think I've seen this guy before... or probably someone who went as that character...
I wish I was that good in drawing...







Toys everywhere...

Justice PH cosplay group. Pic isn't good though...
Siksikan sa labas ng hall. Puro cosplayers at photographers...
One of many photoshoots
Cosplayers as characters from BlazBlue and an Iron Man figure





Left: A little cosplayer as detective Conan (I think?) Right: Pokemon trainers

Otaku groups all over the place, looking for new members
Convention in sepia
Events stage.
X-Men cosplayers. Maybe I should've had a better pic...



Gotta catch 'em all! :)
Models


V for Vendetta...
Keybies from the Keybie Cafe. Just out of curiosity, no Spongebob, Ben 10 or Hello Kitty?
Overall, ToyCon was fun. 'Till next year's event (maybe) and the next events in life that may come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment