Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas in Different Places

Merry Christmas everyone. Yeah, these days have been about preparing for the New Year but as long as the Christmas spirit is alive, it's Christmas. This post, I'll just be sharing some pics of places I've been to so far during the holiday season. Christmas is a great time to go to places, like the malls, because of all the decorations, ornaments and lights all over. It's only at this time of the year wherein almost every place looks attractive because of the decors contributing to the festive spirit of the season. Hope you enjoy some of these pics and apologies if they're not very good. :)

Of course, UST is one of the best places to visit this Christmas, you can check out my post on UST's Christmas decors here.

Here's the rest of my pics...

Trinoma, Quezon City...




SM North EDSA...



 Now, the next two are that of a house somewhere in Marikina. I took them during a bike ride with dad and a bike group he joined. The house was so nice I just had to stop and take pictures of it. It's all complete... and includes a dinosaur made out of lights!



Next are from Araneta Center. Haven't been here at night yet, though I've seen it while passing by. Maybe one of these days as long as the lights are still up.



 SM Megamall, Centris, Fisher Mall and Greenhills respectively...

SM Megamall

Centris
Angels and a Christmas tree in Centris
Santa Claus at Fisher Mall, Quezon Ave.

Greenhills. We weren't there for the Christmas on Display.
 And finally, Robinsons Magnolia...



And of course, churches are definitely worth visiting during the Christmas season. You can check out some of my pics of them at my Simbang Gabi posts and at my account on flickr.

While the decorations in different places are still up, its definitely worth visiting them before the holidays come to an end. :)

To cap off the pics, here's a picture of the most important thing to put up during Christmas: The Belen.

Belen at Sto. Domingo Church, Quezon City
This is also going to be my last post for the year. 2014 has been a good year although there were definitely some low points. I hope that 2015 will be a better year. I gotta admit, this year went by so fast... Nonetheless, no doubt there were blessings through the year. :)

Thank you Lord for every blessing this year and continue to guide and accompany us in the coming year of 2015 and in all the days and years to come...

Thanks for reading everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Update: made some additions and added Greenhills.

No comments:

Post a Comment