Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ozine Fest @ Mall of Asia - The Cosplayers

Last April 25, I headed to SMX Convention Center, SM MOA to attend Ozine fest and like it has been for massive hobbyist events like this, cosplayers roam around the venue, having a good time and hanging out with friends and all, as well as showing their costumes, ranging from the simple to elaborate ones that came with the big props. All of them were great and I look forward to the next cosplay event that I'll be attending. Even if I'm no cosplayer, it's always good to be at this event, even if it had it's negatives and all.

A big thanks to all the cosplayers. I apologize if some of the pictures aren't good.



































Note: Don't use w/o permission or w/o giving credit.

Edit: I'd just like to add this. I have read in other blogs, heard in some comments and sites that many people complained about this convention. I only went to day 1 and even then, I had my share of negatives and all, like most, if not all the attendees (such as the entry time). In the end, really, it was enjoyable IMO, despite the problems (and other things at the mismong con). What matters most, more than the negatives is that we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time. If I were someone who focused on the negatives, I'd probably refrain myself from attending another convention or something for a while. Remember, it's always good to count your blessings and learn from mistakes. :) (although that is something I've gotta work on myself... ^_^,)

4 comments:

  1. Uwaa! Now I know that Day 1 had more space. I really learned a lot from this con, knowing more about pre-selling tickets and all those other VIP passes that many congoers took advantage of. I read your comment on my post http://muonsei.blogspot.com/2014/05/ozine-fest-2014-day-2-in-two-povs.html and yeah, I realized that I should've experienced all three days of the con to compare. And yup, you're right, even if there were a lot of negatives (UGH MY BLOG HAD A LOT OF THAT HAHAHA) it's really enjoyable. I was together with some of my friends and we shared a load of stories with each other (since each of us kinda experienced it differently). Nice blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but even so, the event was still well attended. As I said, I only went to the 1st day and I didn't go to day 2 and 3 but I saw in pics that they were more crowded. I saw your blog entry of course and it's a nice coverage on it. Not sure if I'll be at next year's Ozine fest but I'm looking forward to the next hobbyist/cosplay events that I'll be attending.

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nate! Sorry for the late reply. LOL... I have been out of the internet for five days now... I got addicted playing Pokemon X that I forgot all about my life. Hahahaha... by the way, this is a nice blog. (^_^) I learned a lot from your other posts, too. And yes, I still choose to be positive because I like cosplay and it makes me happy. (^_^) Hope to see you in future cons, Nate! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK. :) Yeah you should be. Great cosplay event coverages :D

      Thanks! Hope to see you too, if I can (but don't expect me in costume since I'm not a cosplayer.). Looking forward to the next cosplay events in the future. :)

      Delete