Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mezza Norte @ TriNoma

For 3 nights (so far) this summer, me, my brother, cousin and ninang have been eating at this food night market called Mezza Norte (Mercato) at TriNoma already and I thought, might as well blog about this place I guess, plus, I've got nothing much to do, or even to post about. :)

First time I went to this place, I can't recall but it was last year during the ber months since there were Christmas decors in TriNoma back then.

This is a good place for dinner for 3 reasons: 1) The food here is inexpensive (though it does depend on the stall) 2) The food's also good and 3) There's a lot to choose from but now, maybe because it's summer or something, there are less stalls that remained here from the first time I came, but nonetheless, all of them still offer diverse choices. Probably in the future or something, more stalls are gonna come here, or probably around the ber months. It's open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 4PM-3AM.

Taken (I think) last May 17th. There were more people then.
The rest of the pics were taken last Saturday, May 24th.


Trinoma

No comments:

Post a Comment