Friday, May 2, 2014

Unang Biyernes ng Mayo sa Maynila

Today, for the first Friday of May, I headed to Quiapo, Manila. I went all over the place, heard mass at Quiapo church and captured the scenes there in Manila. While it was hot today, good thing the weather was a bit overcast so it's not too hot and it didn't rain. :)  I'd like to share some pictures that I took when I was there in Manila. I was tired when I came home but it was great. ^_^

Pahalik
Kiddie balloons
Panyo
Candles

Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno, dinarangal Ka namin!
Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno, niluluwalhati Ka namin!

Sta. Cruz, Manila
Don Roman Santos Building, Sta. Cruz (I had to look it up somewhere)
Escolta street. Once upon a time, it was one of Manila's most prominent streets.

Now that I think about it, one of these days, I should learn how to put a watermark on my pictures... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment