Sunday, June 8, 2014

The echoes of VST and Company's songs and Divisoria pics

I know my they're not my generation but kinda strange I've been having an interest in the songs of the disco group VST & Company and they've been echoing in me for a while now (especially "Awitin mo at Isasayaw ko"). It started when I heard that song during an episode of Eat Bulaga last April, though I stopped watching it for now. That said, I guess I (and many others) should be listening to more OPM songs then... But really, VST&C's songs have been ringing in my mind. Weird, since I'm just a college student and I'm liking something not of my age :/ . But then again, there's nothing wrong with it.:D

Anyways onto a different topic, today, me and my dad who came from Marikina went to Divisoria, mostly to buy some pambahays for me (and for my brother) and dad even bought some for himself. Whilst there, I've took some pics. Some of the pics are sepia 'cuz I wanted to give them some kind of "old" feeling, inspired by vintage pictures of Manila. Just to say some things we've done, we looked for bargains, dad looked at Gundams and bought some clothes. It's been a busy day, since I went all over the place, other than just Divisoria. Even then back there, I've been thinking of VST&C's songs. I'm liking their songs, strange...


Kinda looks like a scene from a game
I just had to take a pic of this. Fail :P Good thing no one minded me. :)



Just wanted to take pics in sepia, to make it look old.


"tayo'y magsayawan, sumabay sa takbo ng tugtugan..." :)
(excerpts from "Tayo'y Magsayawan" - VST and Company)

edit (added 6-15-14): Did a few edits to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment