Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Visit to Baclaran - June 18th, 2014

Today, I went to the National Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help, or simply known as the Baclaran Church. Despite the fact that I can get here by LRT, I rarely go to this church and last time I did (I'm sure) was back during the New Year. While I don't go here, it's good to go here every once in a while. Today also happened to be 1st day of the Novena for the feast day of Our Mother of Perpetual Help which is on June 27th next week. I won't go back to Baclaran anymore by then but even so, it's always a blessing to go there. I also realizing that time's really flying by...


Fiesta scenes in Baclaran




After this post, I don't know how I'm gonna update my blog because I'm using a laptop that isn't mine, but rather, belongs to my ninang's office and she's gonna be returning it by tomorrow. Because of this, I might not be updating for a while or something... depending on what happens to me but if I can update, then I would. Until then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment