Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lunchtime at H Cuisine

It's nice to eat in a good restaurant once in a while, especially when it's a place that you haven't tried before. Today, me and my mom went to H Cuisine near Tomas Morato. Originally, I was to decide where we'd eat since we were gonna have lunch after first visiting Sta. Clara along Katipunan. Though I had some places in mind and thought of something along the way (like near where we'd be going), in the end, I never decided so mom suggested the place especially since it was featured (daw) on Kris TV and mom's been there before, but I haven't yet until now. So after visiting Sta. Clara, we went there. It was this small restaurant behind Shakey's Tomas Morato. Good thing the place wasn't full when we came. 

On to the food, we ordered their angus beef belly (their signature dish) and their taco salad, along with rice and iced tea. Wow, the food was good, especially the beef. No wonder why they call it awesome since the meat was flavorful and tender, quite rich. One of the best things I've eaten in a while. The salad was lovely as well. Overall, it was a great lunch and nice to try out something different this time around. After that, we headed to TriNoma to do some shopping :)

Facebook page of the restaurant

Taco Salad
The most awesome Abgus beef belly. Really good.
The restaurant. Next to it is Rub (the red and white building), a restaurant where I have eaten at before.
PS: I don't watch Kris TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment