Monday, October 6, 2014

That Weird Feeling...

You know, there's that weird feeling that comes after attending something big. In my case, yesterday, I attended Cosplay Mania with my brother (gonna post about that eventually) and really it was a fun event, probably one of the best events of it's kind that I have attended (can't say if it's the best so far...).

Now, that the event's over, I have this strange feeling. I dunno how to describe it but all I can say is that it's weird. Something like tired, happy but at the same time sad. This is always my feeling after attending something as euphoric as yesterday. Even until today, I feel a bit tired, but that's gonna change as time passes by...

For some reason, it also felt surreal. No doubt events like that are out of the ordinary, since as they say, minsan lang to mangyari. I mean, the feeling is like; did that really happen? Nandun ba ko? Things like that, it felt like you were in a dream or something but oddly, you know that you were there. Kaya nga, out of the ordinary, eh. Of course, souvenirs and photos all the more prove that it did happen and that I was there. Now that things are back to normal (for now that is...), it just feels weird... :/ But it's not necessarily something negative. :)

It goes to show that life must go on... There are more things out there other than parties, concerts, conventions and all... :)

Kahapon sa SMX...

No comments:

Post a Comment