Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas lights and decors in Makati

Last Dec. 21, I went to Makati to see it's Christmas lights. I have to admit, they were very beautiful and were definitely worth seeing, but on that day, I was in a hurry and couldn't stay there for too long because of the fact I had to attend the Simbang Gabi that night. Despite the really short time I was there, it was still a good experience, although tiring...

First, from the MRT Station, I went through Glorietta, then Greenbelt. I learned my lesson from the last time I went there because that time, I was lost and wasn't able to go to Ayala Triangle. Then, I thought I knew because I stumbled upon the place at one time. But now, I know and went to Ayala Triangle and watched the lights show there. Amazing lights really. From there, I took a jeep to Glorietta and went down in front of Rustan's. There, I saw these really nice decors in their windows. After taking a few pictures, I went to the MRT and headed to Megamall.












No comments:

Post a Comment