Thursday, January 2, 2014

Greeting 2014 at my place

Hello and Happy New Year!

First post for this new year.

Greeting the new year was just great. I greeted the new year at home and in our neighborhood and I have to say, it was a great experience, as it always had been. Every new year, I usually greet it with my family and here in the neighborhood and we watch the fireworks light up the skies. I also go around my place as well, watching the other neighbors do their antics and set off their fireworks and seeing them have a good time. It's always a great sight to see, especially for the New Year. But wow, it's also pretty noisy as well. I don't know why but it seems like greeting the new year can't be complete without any firework in sight. Anyways, after all the challenges that came in 2013, hopefully 2014 would be a better year for all and we can rise up to the challenges that are waiting in this year. Again, happy new year!

A few pics. I have to admit, it's tough to take pictures of fireworks, especially with my camera...





No comments:

Post a Comment